Rapid Response Fund – Request for Applications (RFA).
A comprehensive and detailed RFA Package (including Full Application Form, Budget Form, and Cost Proposal Guidelines) may be obtained from ATRC from the link below. Electronic version of complete RFA can be downloaded at: http://advocacy-center.org/shpallje-fondi-per-reagim-te-shpejte/
Issue date: Friday 7th August, 2015
Closing Date: Friday 28th April, 2017
Awards will be made in five thematic areas:
- Women in Governance and Economy;
- Empowering Women through Enhanced Awareness of Women’s Property Rights;
- Increased protection and awareness of LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) community rights;
- Expand Participation of Persons with Disabilities (PwD); and
- Expand Youth Participation
E4E Program anticipates awarding up to $ 1,750,000.00 through approximately 50 grant awards, up to March 2017. E4E Program will award three types of grants for each of five thematic areas: Large Grants, Medium to Small-Scale Grants and Rapid Response Funds.
Large Grants are expected to range from $ 75,000 up to $ 100,000, Medium grants are expected to range from $ 25,000 up to $ 50,000, Small Scale Grants are expected to range from $ 10,000 up to $ 25,000 and Rapid Response Funds are expected to range up to $ 25,000.